Sunday, April 19, 2015

*Update*:


Hey guys! :) 
I probably won't be updating as much these next two months. I have my SAT's coming up next weekend, and the months of May and June have always seemed to be the most hectic months all my life  -_-. I will be back on track eventually but for right now updates may be slow and random :( I'm really sorry, I want to write but I'm mentally just not there right now, my mental energy is being invested somewhere else right now, and I can't focus when I have 100 different things on my mind, it just blocks my creativity and stops me from writing. I've been trying to write the next chapter, but it's just not "clicking" and it's really frustrating me so I need a little break. I'm not "quitting" because I really am motivated to finish this story sometime over the summer but I'm busy and stress is really sucking the life out of me right now D:  I will post another update like this when I'm finally stress-free and things get back to normal but until then.. Bear with me x(

To other writers:
 I love reading the stories you guys come up with but if I don't comment or I am a little behind with your updates it's only because I'm super busy right now. I will comment and get back to reading eventually... :) 

I love you all, stay blessed. <3 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment