Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Can I take a breather for 5 minutes? 
If I have to think about something one more time I'm going to explode.
We seem to place such high expectations on everyone in the wold, even celebrities.
Everything you do has to be "Right" or "Perfect." 
Why? I don't know.
I'm far from "Perfect."
I fuck up.
A lot.
It's so sad that stress and anxiety is considered a normal thing these days.
Why can't people just be happy and live their lives?
What are we, robots?
Sometimes I feel like one.
Everything is a systematic routine.
Fuck the system. Fuck society and their expectations.
I will never be perfect and I'm perfectly okay with that.
Half the people who try to live perfect lives are truly unhappy, so let them go ahead.
I'm happy the way that I am, with all my flaws.
I'm far from "Perfect."
I fuck up.
A lot.
You people do realize that stress is what makes people lose it?
Drugs, alcohol, anti-depressants.... Everything!
People can take any drug out there, prescribed or illegal but either way they're just trying to cope.
Life isn't full of roses and rainbows.
Life is hard and stressful, but I wish it wasn't.
I'm far from "Perfect."
I fuck up.
A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment