Thursday, September 3, 2015

Update tomorrow or Saturday :)

Sooooo school started and my life consists of 6 hours of school including AP's T_T and work until 10 almost every other day and my weekends are consumed with my work too so I barely catch a break now. It's my senior year and I'm getting ready for college and things like that so I'M BUSY. I'm saving up for a car and supporting my family as we deal with our financial issues so I get stressed and break down easily a lot these days from all my stress sometimes :( BUT I'M OKAY! :) I love writing but if I don't update as often as I do (about once a week) that's why. It's one thing to write a chapter. But to go and make poses and take screenshots takes some extra time. Love you all! I wish you the best of luck if you're in school or college or whatever you guys do :) Muah! xoxoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment