Saturday, January 31, 2015

 Melody wishes she was Charli XCX O.o lmao


----------------------------------------------

I've been having issues with my game for the longest time and I finally decided to fix them last week. It took me 2 hours to transfer all my sims and their houses but I couldn't keep the custom content or the custom world I was using sooooo yeah. :)

I got 2 custom worlds and I'm still deciding which one I like better but all the scenery will look different as far as the town goes because I'm not going to use the same one I used before. I never liked the town I played in anyways so yeah.


The good: All the sims look the same, and their houses look the same, and the game finally runs like it should. Yay! :)

The bad: I lost David's dad...I don't know why but I couldn't find him anywhere in the game so I will re-create him. I never really liked the way I created his dad in the first place anyways so yeah...He won't look exactly the same as before.

I also lost Denver's aunt but I don't really see any use for her anytime soon so it doesn't really matter right now.








4 comments:

  1. LOL, even though I have no idea who Charli is, that picture and your pose are hilarious. :D LMAO it's kind of like you had no idea who Christian Bale was on my blog. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed you don't know who she is...She was like everywhere when that movie The Fault in Our Stars came out...Her song was the soundtrack for it. "Boom clap the sound of my heart, the beat goes on and on and etc..." Lol I'm pretty sure you've heard the song before...They over-played it. Then again I'm pretty sure you were amazed I didn't know who Christian Bale was. But yeah, Melody was being a weirdo...As always lol.

      Delete
    2. LOL. Yes, I have heard the song. I'm dancing now to it cause you typed some of the lyrics. :D
      IDK, I don't really go nuts over singers, I guess? Like I see them occasionally, if they happen to be a musical guest somewhere on tv, but usually I just hear the song and listen to it, and I don't really put a whole lot of effort into finding out what the singer looks like.
      Nah, not really, I wasn't shocked you didn't know who he was. There are SO many actors out there, and people don't always know of all of them. :D

      Delete
    3. Lol yeah I knew you heard it before they literally played it everyday on the radio here... :/
      And I agree, the only reason I really know who she is or any other singer is because I watch their music videos lol. Other than that I just listen to the songs.

      And yeah that's how I am...ill watch a movie but I don't know the actor/actress's name so I just remember their face lol. I know who Cameron Diaz is though. Lol.

      Delete